Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Exam
Become a Certified Food Manager in Texas.
Get your Texas Food Manager Certification Online – Enroll Now!
With Online Institute of America, getting your Texas Food Safety Manager Certification cannot get any easier. With our 24/7 online classroom, you will be able to successfully obtain your Food Safety Manager Certificate in no time!
Our Texas Food Safety Online Course Catalog offers both the Texas Food Safety Manger Certification Prep Course as well as the final exam. We also offer a Texas Food Safety Manager Certification prep course + exam package at a discounted price.
Easily navigate through our Virtual Texas Food Safety University and quickly become a certified Texas Food Safety Manager. The best part about taking your Food Safety Certification online is that you are able to complete your course and finish the exam on your own schedule, 24 hours a day; no need to interfere with your every day life.
In order to help accommodate as many students as possible, our online Food Safety courses are provided both in English and Spanish.
Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Online Prep Course Without Exam
Course Alone $65
Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Examination and Online Prep Course
Course + Exam $99
Get started immediately on your Texas food safety Manager Certificate
This package includes:
- Online Texas Food Safety Manager Certification Exam Prep Course
- Official Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam (DSHS approved)
- Unlimited 24×7 toll free phone and email support (1-877-251-4387)
- Printable, temporary certificate
- 5-year official certificate mailed (2-5 business days)
Certified Food Manager Program Information
The CFM (Certified Food Manager) Program has beeen accredited by the Texas Department of State Health Services for food manager training courses since 1988. In the food industry, and many other industries as well, safety training for food managers, has become an industry standard for food handlers of all kinds.
The Certified Food Manager Program accredits over 100 training programs each year as candidates new to the food industry have need of quality educators. In addition, there are over 60 Test Site licensees who may provide the food manager’s examination to those who have sufficient background in the food industry to “challenge the exam.”
The Texas Department of State Health Services, Certified Food Manager Program remains dedicated to the health and safety of the citizens of the state, educating food service employees in the principles of food safety to produce safe food products for Texas consumers.
In this food safety course you will learn the following:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it
- Learning the basics of food safety are essential to maintaining a healthy environment.
- The goal of our Texas food safety manager certification courses is not only to get your certfication; understanding why you need to practice food safety will improve the quality of your work, as well as home life.
- The ability to identify and prevent potential causes and effects of food borne illness is a key part of food safety certification.
- Being able to prevent the cause of food borne illness will ensure the safety of employees as well as customers of your establishment.
- Understanding the different causes and factors that contribute to food borne illness and food contamination will help you reduce or even eliminate the presence of food borne illness, or food poisoning.
- The food safety training and manager safety training couses will teach you how things as simple as temperature can affect the quality of food.
- Storing, preparing and serving food at the correct temperature is, in fact, a key aspect of the prevention of food borne illness.
- One of the easiest ways to maintain a healthy environment while dealing with food is to ensure that proper hygiene is being practiced.
- The food safety certification course for managers in Texas will teach you not only how to practice proper hygeine, but also the causes and effects of using poor methods
- Once food is delivered to your establishment, it is important to know how and where to store the food correctly. Being certified in food safety will ensure that employees know this.
- In addition, many restaurants and food establishments store food that is not served. It is imparative to know not only how to store food correctly, but also whether you can or cannot store the food any longer.
- Keeping your establishment clean and sanitized is one of, if not the easiest way to prevent potential threats to the quality of the establishment.
- In addition, customers notice when things aren’t as clean as they’re supposed to be. Getting your food safety certification will prepare you to spot and eliminate threats that are often overlooked or missed.
- Having a system in place for HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is something all food establishments should implement.
- an HACCP system is a set of guidelines to maintain a healthy environment as well as a set of preventative and corrective action so that food contamination is kept to a bare minimum.
Looking for HACCP Certification? Visit our HACCP Training Site.